Monday, March 24, 2008

New Idea

If anyone is still reading this blog, I realized that it must be pretty boring, considering I only seem to update it about once a month with some boring stories about my water heater.

So I just had the idea that I would try to post something EVERY DAY. That's right. You heard me. EVERY DAY. And not just anything...

I decided I will post the funniest, silliest, most Israeli thing I have seen/heard/done that day. I will call it the "DIB-Moment of the Day." (To those of you that don't know what "DIB" means, go here; it is the fifth on the list). To those of you unfortunate enough to know the true "DIB" essence, I must admit that this daily post may at times (and even often) deviate from true DIBishness, but I just thought the name was funny.

Anyway, without further ado, I give you 24/3/08's DIB-Moment of the Day:

"I talked to the janitor about putting more liquid soap in the bathroom, since it's been out for the past week. He told me he won't do it, because the construction workers from upstairs are stealing it."

byebye,

Michael

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm still reading your blog...although now that the Dude is gone, I'm not sure I should really continue to.

Oh wait, here he is:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/13136/the-big-lebowski